Apply for a Job with RTS…
Looking for different careers? If you would like to join our company apply here: email email@example.com. We hold all applicants information on file so please forward your details.
Posted 21st March 2017 – Closing Date 21st April 2017
Title: HR Generalist
Based at: Stockholm Road, Bermondsey
Reporting to: Finance Director
Hours of work: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Support Line Managers and staff in all HR-related queries.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as SMT, pension correspondence etc.
- Manage and maintain Biometric absence management system.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process including developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, and shadow interviewing.
- Undertake new staff inductions.
- Maintain employee files.
- Draft ad-hoc employee letters with direction from the SMT (Senior Management Team).
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as performance and absence management.
- Assist Line Managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Keep staff handbook up-to-date with legislation/regulation.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for payroll purposes including external agencies.
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records.
- Assist Line Managers with Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Organising relevant training.
- Attend and take minutes at monthly management meetings.
Excellent time management skills being able to prioritise jobs to be completed on time.
Good IT skills
CIPD qualification is desired but not essential, however a professional approach and a willingness to listen and learn is a must.
For further information please contact us on 020 7232 1711 or email careers firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV. No agencies.
Posted April 2016- open
DRIVERS Class 1 or Class 2 HGV
Posted on: 12th September 2014
Posted by: RTS Waste Management Ltd
Unit 1, Stockholm Road, Bermondsey, London SE16 3LP
Contact Matt Jeffrey, Transport Manager – email email@example.com
Application Form to be downloaded and completed:
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Class 2 Driver to join our depot in:
Key Responsibilities include:
- To drive Category C/C+E vehicle safely, legally and efficiently as required.
- To comply with all drivers hours and Road Transport Directive legislation.
- To load and unload vehicle and maintain safety and security of load at all times.
- To carry out all necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal and to follow appropriate procedures if it is not.
- To act as company ambassador when dealing with customers.
- To complete all paperwork promptly and accurately as required (include any electronic devices that might be used, scanners, hand held PDA etc).
- To plan and adapt routes as necessary and feedback to traffic office on any issues around load planning and routing.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers’ premises and to take responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A class 2 licence and CPC card.
- At least 1 years’ HGV driving experience.
- Thorough knowledge of drivers’ hours legislation, tachograph procedures and other legal obligations.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in working procedures and practices and is open to opportunities to improve own skills.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus scheme
For further information please contact us on 020 7232 1711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Careers in Waste management vary so you could email your CV to Careers@rtswaste.co.uk