Apply for a Job with RTS…
Posted April 2017- open
DRIVERS Class 1 or Class 2 HGV
Posted on: 12th September 2017
Posted by: RTS Waste Management Ltd
Unit 1, Stockholm Road, Bermondsey, London SE16 3LP
Contact Matt Jeffrey, Transport Manager - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form to be downloaded and completed:
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Class 2 Driver to join our depot in:
- To drive Category C/C+E vehicle safely, legally and efficiently as required.
- To comply with all drivers hours and Road Transport Directive legislation.
- To load and unload vehicle and maintain safety and security of load at all times.
- To carry out all necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal and to follow appropriate procedures if it is not.
- To act as company ambassador when dealing with customers.
- To complete all paperwork promptly and accurately as required (include any electronic devices that might be used, scanners, hand held PDA etc).
- To plan and adapt routes as necessary and feedback to traffic office on any issues around load planning and routing.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers’ premises and to take responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A class 2 licence and CPC card.
- At least 1 years’ HGV driving experience.
- Thorough knowledge of drivers’ hours legislation, tachograph procedures and other legal obligations.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in working procedures and practices and is open to opportunities to improve own skills.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus scheme
For further information please contact us on 020 7232 1711 or email email@example.com with your CV.
Careers in Waste management vary so you could email your CV to Careers@rtswaste.co.uk