A baler is used to effectively collect recyclable materials together for efficient use of space and maximizing a business’s recycle targets.
Whether your business is Retail, Catering, Leisure, Education, Distribution, Restaurants and the list can goes on. There is often excess cardboard, paper, plastics and PP plastic bags or cans that all could be baled. Stockroom room can often be restricted and waste storage management can take up valuable square footage
Why use a Baler?
- Can vastly improve logistics
- Increase productivity to your business
- Volume reduction achieved by compacting the waste is at a ratio of up to 10:1.
- Waste costs can be reduced by up to 80%
- Balers can be located inside or outside
There are a wide range of balers can be provided for purchase or hire:
- Mini baler about the size of a filing cabinet
- Midi baler allows cardboard to be loaded without being broken up
- Medium to large baler allowing for cardboard and or plastics up to 250 kg
- Heavy duty baler that can produce bales up to 400kg
- Mill Sized Baler up to 500kg this material can be directly shipped for recycling.
- Multi Baler about the size of two filing cabinets ideal for small to medium producers of cardboard and plastic
How to Order or Get Advise on a Baler?
For professional advice of which type would suit your business please call our Technical Sales Team for more information or to arrange a free on site survey and production of a quote. Call 0207 232 1711
Why Choose a Compactor Service?
RTS Waste recommends this service to customers that generate a substantial amount of low density dry waste. The portable or static equipment will compress the waste hydraulically. The advantage to this service is:
- Improved security
- Wherever possible a service on your own site
- Equipment can be branded to your own specification
- Final volume of waste can be significantly reduced.
- Reduced carbon footprint on reducing vehicle movements
- Disruption can be reduced
There are two main types of Compactor: Static and Portable:
A Static Compactor comes in various sizes an enclosed Roll On Roll Off is attached and material is fed into the hopper of the compactor and compacted into the container. When the RORO container is full, RTS will exchange the container, taking the waste back to one of our Waste Transfer Stations for treatment.
A Portable Compactor can be used for a range of 2 – 12 tonnes. As this container is designed to be leak proof there is a demand for Wet General Waste produces to use this type of container. The service will remove the entire container, take the waste to one of our Waste Transfer Stations for treatment and then returned.
What Waste is suitable for a compactor?
- Plastic Packaging
- Plastic cups
- Plastic bottles
- Wet General Waste is for Portable Leak Proof containers only.
What Waste that is not suitable for a compactor?
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid Waste
- Construction rigid waste
- Electrical waste
How to Order or Get Advise on a Compactor?
For professional advice of which type would suit your business please call our Technical Sales Team for more information or to arrange a free onsite survey and production of a quote. Email: Sales@rtswaste.co.uk if you would like more information or to place an order or open an account.