Man and Van Quality Waste Collection Services for London, Kent & Somerset
RTS Waste operates a reliable and quality waste collection service with a man and van / caged lorry. This is a straight forward service for the customer and is used for many businesses that require a quick site clearance solution. RTS Waste is fully licensed waste carrier which will differentiate it from many Man and Van service companies.
RTS Waste has in operation a number of 7.5 and 3.5 Tonne Caged Lorries with Tail Lifts. These vehicles are conveniently sized for accessing those difficult streets that our larger 26 Tonne fleet cannot reach. The tail lift is operated by our trained driver and allows loads of up to 500 kg at a time to be lifted into the caged lorry. These small fleet vehicles are ideally suited to Construction Site Clearance; Facility and Event Management site clearance and delivery and collection of large numbers of wheeled bins to construction sites. RTS offer dedicated Cardboard bale Collections. Contact our Transport Team for further information on this service: 0207 232 1711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a 3.5 and 7.5 Tonne fleet operating a Site Clearance service that will be a Wait and Load option. This service will include:
- First 30 minutes of waiting included in the initial price of collection
- Additional costs are based on a pro rata basis.
- Our trained drivers will assist with loading the waste
- NO Permit is required
Why Choose RTS Waste for your Man in Van / Caged Lorry Wait and Load Service?
RTS operate a cost effective and efficient timely Caged Lorry Wait and Load Service for Commercial, Industrial and Construction Sites.
- Tail Lift function for loading.
- A real-time tracking of all vehicles allows reliable scheduled collections.
- Recycle Reports
- Services can be booked for 24 hours 7 days a week, out of hour’s charges may apply.
- The RTS Transport department is available for booking from 06:00am to 17:00pm.
- All Waste Materials collected is treated at our Waste Transfer Stations in London, Kent and Somerset. Reuse, Recycle and Recovery of waste is optimised through processing at our Material Recovery Facility. See our Recycling Section for further information.
How to Order a Man and Van Wait and Load Service?
Simply call us on 020 7232 1711 or email us at email@example.com , and we will arrange the collection from there. When booking a collection, please mention the address of the location and contact details at site. Please ensure that adequate access to the Waste material for the Lorry to be loaded.
Sunday, Bank Holidays and Out Of Service collection service maybe limited. Please arrange by calling Transport on 020 7232 1711 option 1.