Construction Waste Collection Services
RTS Waste has a specialist construction waste collection team. The PAS 402 accreditation makes RTS Waste stand out – ensuring the highest quality of service and managing the operation of all your waste collections.
Are you working on demolition, fit out, refurbishment or new building project? RTS Waste has a solution for you.
From pre demolition, soft strip and full demotion, we provide sustainable waste management solutions.
The environmental target will be zero to landfill as a high percentage of material from demolition projects can be reused and recycled. However, some projects encounter hazardous waste such as: plasterboard, electrical waste WEEE and asbestos. In these circumstances we can ensure these items are collected separately.
Fit out or refurbishment
There are a number of materials that can come from fit out and refurbishment sites, many of which are recyclable. We are a licensed waste carrier able to collect, treat, reuse, recycle and recover your waste.
Constrained by space? We understand that many sites can be restricted, especially when operating in London, therefore a timed mobile compaction service can be offered where wheeled bins are emptied.
We offer an end to end collection and recycling service. There are traditional waste streams that are collected that can be treated, reused, recycled and data collected for recycling reports. They’re skips, roll on roll off, grab loaders, mobile compaction service, plasterboard disposal and wheeled bins available.
Why should you choose RTS Waste for construction waste collection?
All waste collections and recycling services are created with flexibility. If you have changing demands during the contract we are able to meet those requirements, keeping costs low and maximising waste recovery for your project.
We also ensure our services guarantee you receive:
- Real-time satellite tracking of all vehicles allowing reliable timed delivery and collections
- Recycled reports produced weekly, monthly and at the end of the contract
- Labelled wheeled bins for segregated waste streams
- Mobile compaction collections for light to medium density wastes
- Skips and roll on roll offs for bulky wastes. Our skip hire fact sheet can be viewed here.
- Crane certified skips
- Jumbo bag waste collection for separate waste such as plasterboard to comply with environmental regulations (one cubic meter holds 200 kg).
- Service is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day
We will also conduct a free on site audit to assess the waste streams, the access availability, and health and safety checks before a recommended solution is agreed with our clients.
Environmental responsibility is also essential to us that’s why we support our construction industry partners by:
- PAS 402
- Recycling reports
- Zero landfill and waste reduction solutions
- Wrap Halving Waste to Landfill
- ISO 9001, 14001, 45001:2018
Get in touch with our team
When booking a collection, please mention the address of the container’s location and the contact details of the person in charge at the site. Adequate access to the site will need to be made available for the lorry.