Why Use a Grab Loader Service?
This service is often chosen over containers and Lorries where access is difficult. The extending arm allows materials to be picked up from a distance. This service is both quick and flexible and very popular for collections where stockpiles of materials need to be moved quickly. For example Fly Tipping clearances.
Photo of Grab Loader to be inserted.
Why choose RTS for this Service?
RTS Waste operates an efficient service that includes:
- Hire of 32 Tonne 8 wheeled grab loaders for use of Construction bulky waste collection
- Experienced friendly drivers are fully trained and hold CIBT licenses
- A fully licensed Waste carrier that has Transfer Stations in London, Kent and Somerset.
- Duty of Care and Waste Transfer Tickets will be provided to ensure environmental compliance is maintained to highest quality.
- Waste will be treated, reused, recovered and recycled to a maximum with a target of Zero to Landfill.
- Recycle Reports can be produced if you need to produce an Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) for your Construction Project. See Links to SWMP and Recycling.
How to Order A grab Loader Service from RTS?
To arrange a hire of a Grab Loader:
- Call London on 020 7232 1711 Option 1 or Somerset on 01823 672900
- OR click on the orange Get In Touch button at the top of the page.
When booking a collection, please mention the address of the location and contact details at site.
Sunday, Bank Holidays and Out Of Service collection service maybe limited. Please arrange by calling Transport on 020 7232 1711 option 1.
RTS Waste offers a hazardous Waste disposal service, to enquire please call our Hazardous Waste specialists on 020 7232 1711 or email email@example.com
Grab Loaders are suitable for the following waste types:
- Hard-Core, Brick, Stone and cement
- Muck Away – Soil
- Green Waste
- General Dry Waste
- Bales of Plastic, Cardboard, Paper and Aluminium cans
There are some restrictions:
- Heavy wastes (soils, bricks or concrete) must not be placed in any container larger than an 8 yard. Larger containers are available for larger light bulk materials.
- Over weight loads for the vehicle carrying out the haulage
- Any contents exceeding a level load
- Hazardous Waste, an extra disposal fee will apply
Electrical appliances, Fluorescent light tubes, Batteries
Fridges, Freezers and Air-conditioning units, TV’s and Monitors
Paints (including residues inside paint cans), Solvents, Aerosols and gas canisters
Liquids, Oil, fuel and other automotive fluids
Plasterboard, Asbestos, Tyres
Clinical or Medical Waste, Toxic materials
Large tree trunks
If you want to know how we process your waste and recycle the above materials please click onto Recycling