Your business is our business, that’s why we work with you to pioneer new ways to optimise your resources, save costs, maximise returns, and ensure your business’ waste operations are fully compliant with any and all legal regulations and obligations.
Interested in learning more about how integrated waste management from RTS can help your business?
The RTS Waste Management Approach
We understand that no two businesses are ever the same, in order to provide a waste management solution that is optimised for your business’ unique circumstances; we tailor our service to adapt our approach to your needs. We start by familiarising ourselves with your business’ operations; not sat behind our desks at the end of an email, but from your site working with you, immersing ourselves in your professional work so we can understand your business ethos and ambitions.
Adapting To Meet The Needs Of Different IndustriesWe have worked alongside a wide range of different industries, managing and disposing of waste in manners that are both legally compliant and environmentally conscious.
- Construction With regards to our work in the construction industry, we can provide a wide range of waste management services in a single waste solution, assisting businesses as they divert waste from landfill and take advantage of previously unidentified recycling opportunities.This can be achieved by processing waste as a resource, for example plastic waste which is generated on site can be converted into heavy oil which can be traded as fuel. This prevents a significant amount of waste from being sent to landfill and can result in large cost savings.>
- Facility ManagementWe can provide a diverse range of integrated services for businesses operating in the facility management industry. These waste management solutions include but are not limited to general waste disposal, mixed recycling, food waste,clinical waste, confidential waste, and hazardous waste including asbestosAdditionally, in order to ensure that we remain engaged with your business at both an operational and strategic level, our dedicated account managers will drive continuous improvement and identify opportunities for cost reductions.
- Integrated Waste Management Since 2012 we have been working hard to forge new innovations in resource management, assisting our clients to achieve environmental compliance. We can provide a range of bespoke waste solutions to reduce landfill, increase recycling, and dispose of materials in responsible manners.We can provide annual and site specificaudits which focus on integral segregation of waste, resulting in increased recycling rates and the application of the waste hierarchy in line with any new waste streams coming into business operations.
- Plasterboard As a specialist in plasterboard recycling, we have partnered with London’s leading construction companies, providing mobile compaction services 24/7; resulting in an efficient method of responsible waste management.
- Food Recycling We have been working in partnership with some of London’s most popular companies since 2006, providing them with compliance and our skills as a local, reliable, and responsive waste management team that react quicker than national waste operators.Our efforts regarding food recycling can help your business to achieve your green goals, we can provide annual audits to assist your business to continuously improve, and we can help to reduce gate frees and cut other costs through increased recycling