Waste Balers and Compactors
Balers and compactors.
We recommend you use balers and compactors for good recycling. Because they save space and reduce volume of waste on site. Most importantly when you use balers and compactors we can reduce costs because there are less transport requirements, which in turn is better for the environment and your business. iF you would like assistant from our friendly team then please get in touch by using Contact Us
When to choose a baler ?First of all you need to select the right type of baler. We are here to help so contact our team today.
- Mini baler is about the size of a filing cabinet
- Midi baler allows cardboard to be loaded without being broken up
- Medium to large baler for cardboard or plastics up to 250 kg
- Heavy duty baler can produce bales up to 400kg
- Mill sized balers handle up to 500kg .This baled material can be directly shipped for recycling.
- Multi baler is about the size of two filing cabinets, and ideal for small to medium producers of cardboard and plastics.
Why is a baler the right solution for you ?
In this case, if you have large quantities of cardboard, paper, plastic packaging or aluminium cans, a baler assist us both to recycle these materials.
For example, we know that retailers, distribution centres, catering facilities and leisure complexes are most suited to having this type of waste solution. As a result a Baler could save your organisation critical storage space. Therefore every square foot of space counts towards productivity and profitability.
- For instance, reduce your volume of waste
- Therefore saves costs up to 80%?
- For instance waste reduction is achieved up to a ratio of 10:1
- Thereby increase business productivity
The advantages of using a compactor service ?
Usually RTS recommend customers use this service when they generate a large amount of low density dry waste.
- Hence the final volume of waste can be significantly reduced .
- Consequently saving you money.
- Probably makes your site odour free.
- Furthermore a clean site reduces untidy waste on display.
- Above all less need for transport movements and therefore reduces carbon emissions and on site disruption.
- Improved security because the container is inaccessible to others.
- Maybe you want branded machines to demonstrate your commitment to the environment.
Our team can visit your site and perform a waste audit to help you choose which type of compactor is most suitable.
Some choose a Static Compactor that come in different sizes. Generally the RORO is closed. In brief, you feed material into the hopper and the machine compresses the material into the RORO. After the RORO is full, we exchange the container, take the waste back to one of our waste transfer stations for treatment.
Others have a Portable Compactor, in this case you can have a range of 2 – 12 tonnes. Usually these containers are leak proof so most suitable for wet general waste produces. Our service takes the entire container away each time and replaces it with an empty one.
What waste can go in a compactor ?
- Plastic packaging, cups, bottles
- Wet general waste is for portable leak proof containers only.
What waste can’t go in a compactor ?
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid Waste
- Construction rigid waste
- Electrical waste