Grab hire services.
There are several reasons for choosing a grab hire service. Here are a few:
- Particularly when you need a quick and flexible service to remove stockpiled or bulky waste. We offer same day service. For example, fly tipping clearance.
- Actually, when access is difficult or there is a distance to pick up the waste because the grab hire uses its extending arm.
Certainly consider booking this curb side collection for all different amounts of waste. Whether you have full or part loads our Grab lorry is large enough to accept 18 tonnes of waste at a time. Compare to some companies only offer smaller loads. For this purpose you can request a price now by using the Get a quote form .
Lastly, we are a professional waste management company that will collect your waste and supply a duty of care document for the waste we remove. Without doubt your waste is a resource, therefore we provide a sustainable solution .
What waste is right for grab hire ?
- Hard-core, brick, stone and cement
- Muck away – soil
- Green waste
- General dry waste
- Bales of plastic, cardboard, paper and aluminium cans
Simply call us on 020 7232 1711 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you choose RTS Waste?
- Family run business from more than 30 years
- Specially using a legal waste carrier such as ourselves to transfer and dispose of waste.
- In fact our customer satisfaction rating is 95% proving we are very trustworthy.
- Beyond the RTS full waste carrier licence we have our own material recovery facility for treating waste on our site maximising recycling.
- Nearby supplier such as ourselves reduces your carbon footprint. Our location is in Swanscombe, Dartford Kent DA10.
- To clarify, RTS Waste provide a fast and reliable grab hire service for the collection of residential, commercial, construction and industrial waste.