Grab Lorry Waste Removal
What is Grab Hire?
Grab hire is a waste management service used to dispose of bulky waste and large volumes of refuse in a quick and flexible way. Grab lorries, also known as grab wagons, work by using an extendable arm which can grab the waste from hard-to-reach areas.
Grab trucks are a great way to remove waste such as fly tipping, stockpiled rubbish clearance, soil removal and bulky construction site waste. Our grab lorry services are available for waste collections in London, Kent, and Somerset.
How much weight can a grab lorry take?
Our grab lorries are suitable for a large variety of waste amounts, including partial loads and full loads up to a maximum capacity of 15 tonnes of waste at a time. Grab trucks are a great alternative to skip hire when reaching waste is difficult, as they have a larger capacity than most skips, including roll on roll off skips. Our grab lorry can reach distances of around 8 metres to easily grab rubbish, rubble, muck away soil and more.
What waste is right for grab hire?
- Hard-core, brick, stone, and cement blocks
- Muck away – muck away is the removal of waste materials such as soil from building sites and construction and demolition projects, also known as cart away and spoil
- Wood and timber waste, including wood recycling services
- Green waste, including soil removal
- General dry waste and dry mixed recycling (DMR)
- Cardboard waste disposal
- Bales of plastic, cardboard, paper, and aluminium cans, which can then be baled and compacted
How to book a grab hire waste removal service:
For the best price, book your grab lorry today using the orange form on this page or by calling us directly on 020 7232 1711 or emailing us on email@example.com. We also supply skips, including RORO skip containers, along with man and van waste collection services in London and Kent.
Benefits of using a professional Grab Hire service:
There are several benefits for choosing a grab hire service over other waste management solutions such as skip hire. Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s a quick and flexible service to remove stockpiled rubbish, bulky waste, fly tipping clearance and more. We offer same day service.
- We can remove difficult to reach waste with ease, such as roadside fly tipping and curb-side collections. Grab lorries are perfect for situations when there is a distance to pick up the waste because the grab truck uses its extending arm to collect the waste.
- It’s suitable for all kinds of waste sizes. Compared to some companies which only offer smaller loads, our grab lorry is large enough to accept 15 tonnes of waste at a time. We also cover small amounts of waste. Prices vary depending on waste load size – request a price today by using our Get a Quote form on this page.
- Our grab lorries are perfect for muck away and construction projects where soil removal and bulky waste collection is required.
- Lastly, we are a professional waste management company that will collect your waste and supply a duty of care document for the waste we remove. Without doubt your waste is a resource, therefore we provide a sustainable solution to recycle materials using our material recovery facility based in Kent.