Man and Van Waste Services
Interested in man and van site clearance ?
Booking couldn’t be easier. An easy service to clear sites or household waste. Because we have 3.5 and 7.5 tonne caged lorries where you can load up to 2.5 tonnes of bulky waste by using our man and van service. Always operating a quality wait and load service that is reliable, maintaining a standard which is straight forward for the customer, and is used by many businesses that require a quick site clearance solution or looking to dispose of sizeable waste.
Firstly, RTS Waste caged lorries are conveniently sized for accessing those difficult streets that a larger 26 tonne fleet cannot drive through. Secondly, the waste is often too lightweight and bulky. Please note this service is not suitable to load soils, hardcore or bricks. If you want to dispose of these types of materials you can consider a grab hire for this type of waste.
What waste is right for a man and van service?
- Bulky furniture
- Cardboard bale collections
- House or office clearance
- Unwanted UPVC windows, glass sheeting
- Construction rigid waste
- Wooden pallets
How can I order a wait and load caged lorry?Simply call us on 020 7232 1711 or email us email@example.com
Why choose man and van by RTS Waste?
Definitely we operate on a cost effective and efficient timely basis. firstly, our caged lorry wait and load service for commercial, industrial and construction sites is unrivalled.
- A tail lift function for loading up to 500Kg at a time.
- We provide real-time tracking of all vehicles allowing reliable scheduled collections.
- Book our services seven days a week 06:30 am to 17:00 pm. Please note out of hour’s charges may apply.
- the collection and treatment of all waste materials take place at our waste transfer stations in Kent.
- Last but not least the processing of the waste is local, through our material recovery facility. See our recycling section for further information.
Simply complete the orange get a quote form click and we will arrange the collection from there. When booking a collection, please mention the address of the location with a posctcode and contact details at site. Please ensure that adequate access to the waste material for the lorry to be loaded.