Hiring a RORO Skip (Roll On/Roll Off)
RORO skip hire – Kent, London and Surrey.
A roll on/roll off skip, also known as a RORO skip or a RORO, is a great waste management solution for the disposal of bulky construction waste. After all, instead of using two or three builder’s skips, why not choose to hire a RORO skip and have one large container. Today we provide roll on roll off /RORO skip hire services to construction businesses in London, Kent and some parts of Surrey, so if you’re interested in hiring a RORO give our team a call today on 020 7232 1711.
We have a comprehensive range of RORO skips – including both 20 and 40 cubic yard skips – and you can choose from a selection of open, enclosed or compactor containers.
Our most popular RORO is an open top container with rear door access, making it easy to load.
Benefits of choosing a trusted roll on roll off /RORO skip hire provider.
- Our RORO skips are available in various sizes; 20 and 40 cubic yards are our most popular.
- All of the waste materials you put in your skip are treated at our local waste transfer stations.
- We aim to recycle or reuse 100% of your waste to reduce landfill. Ensuring we reduce your environmental impact.
- Our services are available 24/7 with real-time tracking. So, you can rest assured your skip will arrive on time for your project.
Please note that if you plan to place your skip on a public highway or road you, may require a permit. Speak to our team today who will be able to help you with your application.
What can and can’t go in a RORO Skip?
For more information about what can and can’t go in a roll on roll off skip, please read our skip hire terms and conditions as there is the possibility you might need to pay more to dispose of certain waste items like: general waste, oil, paint cans, and electrical waste.
20 Yard RORO
Our 20 yard RORO has a capacity (m3) of 15.3m3, and a capacity (yd3) of 20yd3.
The 20 yard RORO has a height of 1900mm, a length of 6050mm and a width of 2400mm.
30 Yard RORO
Our 30 yard RORO has a capacity (m3) of 23m3, and a capacity (yd3) of 30yd3.
The 30 yard RORO has a height of 2680mm, a length of 5850mm, and a width of 2380mm.
40 Yard RORO
Our 40 yard RORO has a capacity (m3) of 20.5m3, and a capacity (yd3) of 40yd3.
The 40 yard RORO has a height of 3000mm, a length of 6050mm, and a width of 2400mm.
3 things to remember with roll on roll off/RORO skip hire.
- Ensure adequate access: Make sure that the skip is the correct size and allow access for the lorry to drop off and collect your skip.
- Ensure the skip is placed in a safe location: Please remember that skips cannot be located directly below trees. Additionally, unlike ‘regular skips’ which require a permit to be placed on a public highway, RORO skips cannot be placed on public highways for any reason.
- Ensure waste is suitable. It is important to remember that you are legally responsible for the contents inside your skip. Therefore ensure the waste is suitable and complies with our terms and conditions. Your skip must also not be overloaded; as an overloaded skip is a safety hazard. In the event of an overloaded skip, our lorry drivers reserve the right to remove excess waste from the RORO or refuse to remove the skip (which may incur a wasted journey charge).
Why are Wasteology’s RORO skips best for construction sites?
At Wasteology, we provide you with the following:
- Reliable scheduled collections thanks to real-time tracking of all vehicles.
- Recycle reports.
- Full licenced and supporting accreditation certificates.
- Services that can be booked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (however, please note that out of hours charges may apply).
- Our RTS Waste transport department is available for booking from 08:00 to 17:00.
- Treatment of your waste materials at our waste transfer station in Kent. Learn more about our MRF and where we are in Kent.